Blogging \\ Airstream Favorites \\ Money Ideas \\ Wedding Photography
We love the interwebs as much as you do and want to share with you some of our very favorite things, especially the FREE ones! This page was set up so you can not only enjoy some of the things we love like other travel blogs and wedding photography resources but to take advantage of some of the best and most useful products/services that are helping us to achieve our money making and saving goals.
Disclosure: There may be some affiliate links below and we possibly receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post. That said, we would never share or post anything we do not personally believe in.
Airstream Blogs & Travel Blogs…
There are so many great Airstream blogs, travel blogs and travel resources out there we thought you might like to check them out too!
- Mali Mish – The first blog we ever read, we have been following their travels for years!
- Currently Wandering – A fun family of five traveling all over the United States in their Airstream.
- Mavis the Airstream – We love what Sheena & Jason did with their Airstream renovation. Don’t forget to check out their pup Riley too, the mohawk poodle!
- Riveted – Laura & Kevin travel not only in an Airstream but also by plane & boat too, really fun!
- Just 5 More Minutes – Monica is an amazing photographer and it’s awesome to see how her and her family travel in the Pacific Northwest with their Airstream… especially in the winter months!
- Hopscotch the Globe – Not only did Kristen & Siya do an awesome job remodeling their Airstream but even they broke down the cost. Plus they have so many great photography & travel tips!
- 188sqft – Kevin & Mandy travel to so many great destinations all while they paid off their student loan debt and still working full time. We even use Kevin’s app Moment to help us monitor our phone usage. We could all get off our phones a little more and life right?!
- Life Among the Pines – Sam & Brendan have been one of our favorite couples to follow, them along with their 5 pets (3 dogs & 2 cats) all together in a 36ft RV!
- Northerly Collective – A fantastic blog about all things Northwoods (Northern Wisconsin) related.
- 360 Vegas – This would be considered a travel blog that solely focuses on Las Vegas. We not only love their Vegas blog but their podcast which you can find on iTunes. If you share a love for Vegas and have a good sense of humor (insert crude jokes and lots of sarcasm) then this is great to check out on your long drives.
How To Make Money…
Who doesn’t want to save or make extra money?! Here are some of our favorite ways to do so.
- Start Your Own Blog
- Ways to Make Money Online
Ways To Save Money Online…
- Way to Save Money Traveling
- Take Some Surveys
- American Consumer
- Pinecone Research
- Harris Poll
- Making Sence of Cents – Not only have we taken Michelle’s affiliate marketing class Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing but we love following all of her RV travels on Instagram!
- The Penny Horder – Countless ideas on ways to save and make money no matter what your needs are.
- Hope & Cents – Lots of great financial advice and tips.
Wedding Photography Planning…
- Offbeat Bride – Awesome if you are looking for a creative wedding photographer like Fornear Photo (we are not only a vendor but have been featured too) or for all of our tattooed brides out there!
- WeddingWire – Such a great wedding resource for finding countless wedding vendors regardless of where you live and the reviews they provide are very helpful since they are from real couples.
- Rock n Roll Bride – In their own words they are your Ultimate Guide for Alternative Brides. So colorful, fun and funky this wedding blog is designed to inspire you for your wedding day.
- Wisconsin Bride – This is perfect if you are looking for a Wisconsin wedding photographer or are simply getting married in Wisconsin in general.
- Green Wedding Shoes – Lots of inspiration as well as real weddings, you can’t go wrong!
- Rustic Wedding Chic – If you are a bride getting married in Northern Wisconsin having a Northwoods wedding or simply love the rustic look this is an amazing place for ideas. From burlap to barns to mason jars they have it all!
Are you looking for a wedding photographer for your Northwoods wedding? Maybe a Wisconsin wedding photographer? Are you having an Eagle River wedding or how about a Milwaukee wedding or a Chicago wedding? We are happy to help!
Though we are Wisconsin wedding photographers located in Eagle River, Wisconsin please do not discount us. On any given weekend you will find us photographing Green Bay weddings, Milwaukee weddings, Wausau weddings, Madison weddings, Minneapolis weddings, Chicago weddings and beyond.
If you aren’t looking for a Midwest wedding photographer but elsewhere, we love to travel! And if you happen to be curious how we would get there it would be to fly of course! Our goal in the future though is to be able to travel to your wedding destination (even if it’s not a destination wedding) with our Airstream Argosy. We do not charge for travel, when we provide you a quote what you see is what you get. Even if you are looking for an engagement shoot or elopement photography (hello we love Las Vegas weddings and have photographed there before) we are in!
Ultimately we would love for Fornear Photo to be part of your special day no matter where you are getting married!
Note if any of the links in this post are not working for some reason drop us a line and let us know so we can correct them right away. Thanks!
Copyright A Riveting Life | Blog & Photography by Northwoods Photographer Fornear Photo